- 12 oz, chicken thighs
- 1 container (10 oz (56g) – dry ea.), Roasted Garlic Fettuccine
- 3 cup (85g), Asparagus Cuts & Tips
- 12 oz, Almond Milk – Vanilla – Unsweetened
- 2 TBSP, All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp, Butter Unsalted
- 3 ounce, Organic Cream Cheese (In Box)
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning blend
- Servings: 7
- Calories: 280
- Protein: 23
- Carbs: 21
- Fat: 11
First brown and cook your chicken in the skillet using non stick cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Next cook your noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
Using the same pot melt your butter and slowly whisk in your flour for 2-3 minutes, enough to get the flour taste out but not too much to where it starts to brown.
Add in the milk, cream cheese, asparagus and seasonings.
Once everything comes together and you have the taste to your liking, add the chicken and pasta, if it is too think add more almond milk.
At this point you can eat as is or bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees and make a casserole!