If you know me you know I love to make breakfast casseroles every week! It’s so easy to take a slice and pair it with your favorite carb like fruit, oatmeal, toast, waffles, etc. But I love this recipe because it’s extra flavorful and creamy thanks to the Cleveland Kitchen roasted garlic marinade and dressing. Sauces such as this are so versatile and people often forget that they can add extra flavor and creaminess to any casserole!
- 1/2 bag frozen spinach
- 1/2 of frozen mushrooms or 1 container fresh
- 8 whole eggs
- 12 ounces egg whites
- 1/2 bottle roasted garlic dressing & marinade (Cleveland Kitchen)*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Servings: 5
- Calories: 220
- Protein: 20
- Carbs: 5
- Fat: 13
- Put your veggies in a 9×13 dish and roast in the oven at 350 degree until soft. Feel free to add peppers, asparagus or any other veggie that sounds good!
- Once your veggies are done, Which together eggs, egg whites and garlic sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture over the veggies and put back in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the center is cooked.
- Let cool then divide into 5 servings and store in airtight container in your fridge.
*This is the secret ingredient 😉
Photo credit for casserole: Two peas & their pod